You are here
Excellence in basic sciences, Humanities and community partnership
To prepare competitive graduates and to conduct research that contribute to community service, through providing academic programs that meet both the national and the international standards, in a stimulating and attractive academic environment.
- To develop academic programs according to the standards of quality assurance and academic accreditation .
- To prepare a competitive graduate .
- To attract distinguished staff members and encourage them to stay .
- To plan post –graduate programs that serve labor market .
- To develop the system of scientific research .
- To establish an active local and international partnership .
- To improve and develop the quality of administrative work.